Infolinks In Text Ads

Love this Dress!

Sakkas Comfortable Jersey Smocked Bodice

Sakkas Comfortable Jersey Smocked Bodice

There's no lack of books on climate change. I've read many of them, some of which are frightening, as well they should be. Many focus on the potentially horrific changes that will play out over the coming decades. "Rough Winds" takes a different approach by asking whether we've seen enough evidence in the last few decades to accept that global warming is already in play. If the climate is changing, and in fact, if it's been changing for many years now, then we should see certain impacts, particularly in the area of extreme weather events. In this book, Powell methodically review these events - hurricanes, droughts, wildfires, rain and snow, floods, tornados, and temperature extremes in various locations around the world. This recitation makes for gripping reading. You can perhaps deny what might happen in the future, but you can't deny what has already happened and what's happening right now.

As Powell says, "In the last two years, our planet has undergone a series of extreme weather events that have broken tens of thousands of records. . . . The earth has experienced record high daytime temperatures, droughts, wildfires rainfall, floods, blizzards, tornadoes, hurricanes, and cyclones, exactly the events that climate scientists have predicted global warming will make more common and more extreme. To this author, there is simply no question that this collection constitutes a 'preponderance of evidence' that global warming has well and truly begun and the time to act is now."

Because this book is an ebook, Powell was able to post it in an especially timely manner: I read it shortly after Hurricane Irene devastated the US east coast and he opens the book with a discussion of Irene. I hope he will consider issuing revised editions as the inevitable future weather extremes occur.

Get your Sakkas Comfortable Jersey Smocked Bodice Now!


Category Article

10 Responses to “Dress”

  • Grace Carver says:

    This is the most comfortable dress I own. I plan on ordering one in every color for summer.
    The color is beautiful, I felt like I was in jammies all day, but got so many compliments.
    Wear it as is, throw a sweater on, dress it up with some jewelry...could be worn for any occasion!
    GET THIS DRESS!!

  • Sophia Burns says:

    I ordered this dress because I live in a hot climate and get tired of wearing shorts. I'm tall (5'10) and this dress is perfect for my length. I also am large chested and the dress doesn't make me feel "shoved in" or crunched. I ordered a large and could probably fit a medium, but because of dresses always running short on me and then looking weird, I went with the large.

    I ordered the green, and I love the color. It's very striking, especially with my red hair. It's a touch darker than the picture but if you are looking for a brighter, deep green green (not olive or teal) this is your dress. Think Lab Created Emerald. I just ordered the yellow and I think they will become weekly wardrobe features! With a cute jacket I can wear them year round.

    Great buy!

  • Nina Ford says:

    I love this dress. Super comphy and long enough for me, it comes to a little above my ankles. I am 5'9 / 135 pounds and the small fits perfect. I going to order it in more colors. Perfect for the summer... So easy and light.

  • Angelita Rivers says:

    I bought two, I love this dress so much. It is great for summer and quite comfortable. I'm chasing around two toddlers and if I can wear a dress doing that then I have to give it a good review.

  • Richard Hensley says:

    This dress is fantastic! I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs, I ordered the green one in a size medium and it's perfect. I was worried it would be too big because I'm usually a small, but they were out of stock. The length is a little long for flats, but it is perfect with a little wedge heel. The color is gorgeous, it's a deep kelly green. The dress is very thin and comfortable, perfect for the south. It can be dressy or casual...definitely a good buy!

  • Nelda Burke says:

    I just received this dress yesterday. Ordered it for an upcoming cruise. I am 5'6", 130lbs, 34C. I ordered the Medium in Black. It fits perfectly with a strapless bra, just barely grazing the ground in bare feet. The material is a silky T-shirt cotton and drapes very nicely. The straps are extremely long (when hanging down in front they go to my knees) and can be tied behind the neck or tucked inside the dress and hidden easily. The black is a true, dark black.

  • Christie Farrell says:

    I am in love with this dress. I feared by the sizing that it would not fit my extra-wide hips [I am 5'8" and 170 lbs]. But it covers with just enough room to spare, so that it swishes a bit when I walk, nothing clings. The length is perfect, the color [I bought royal] is lovely and rich, the fabric is surprisingly light-weight, and positively does not wrinkle. I am very happy with it.

  • Don Hobbs says:

    I ordered the small and the dress is amazing, I did have to wash it to shrink the length and now it fits perfectly. Its comfortable and very cute to wear around the house or a trip into town. It would also make a perfect bathing suit cover up :)

  • Wayne Jensen says:

    I love this dress. I ordered the one in red. It is comfortable and fits great. I am 5'5 and the dress is a little long with just flats but with heels it is perfect. I definitely will get other colors.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.