Infolinks In Text Ads

Love theses shoes

Clarks Womens Rosebud T Strap Sandal

Clarks Womens Rosebud T Strap Sandal

There's no lack of books on climate change. I've read many of them, some of which are frightening, as well they should be. Many focus on the potentially horrific changes that will play out over the coming decades. "Rough Winds" takes a different approach by asking whether we've seen enough evidence in the last few decades to accept that global warming is already in play. If the climate is changing, and in fact, if it's been changing for many years now, then we should see certain impacts, particularly in the area of extreme weather events. In this book, Powell methodically review these events - hurricanes, droughts, wildfires, rain and snow, floods, tornados, and temperature extremes in various locations around the world. This recitation makes for gripping reading. You can perhaps deny what might happen in the future, but you can't deny what has already happened and what's happening right now.

As Powell says, "In the last two years, our planet has undergone a series of extreme weather events that have broken tens of thousands of records. . . . The earth has experienced record high daytime temperatures, droughts, wildfires rainfall, floods, blizzards, tornadoes, hurricanes, and cyclones, exactly the events that climate scientists have predicted global warming will make more common and more extreme. To this author, there is simply no question that this collection constitutes a 'preponderance of evidence' that global warming has well and truly begun and the time to act is now."

Because this book is an ebook, Powell was able to post it in an especially timely manner: I read it shortly after Hurricane Irene devastated the US east coast and he opens the book with a discussion of Irene. I hope he will consider issuing revised editions as the inevitable future weather extremes occur.

Get your Clarks Womens Rosebud T Strap Sandal Now!


Category Article

10 Responses to “Dress”

  • Willie Ellison says:

    I ordered this shoe because I liked the way it looks. Couldn't resist it, really, with those cute little glass and bead touches. I was afraid it might not be that comfortable, but at least on me it proved to be VERY comfortable right from the start--no breaking in required. I am very pleased and plan to order it in some other colors soon.

  • Glenn Garcia says:

    I was amazed at how these shoes fit my foot and felt like I was slipping on a glove. I wear them all the time when it's warm enough.

  • Candace Holman says:

    I have such good luck with Clark shoes, and these sandals were no exception! I love the bead embellishment, it really steps up the dressiness of the sandal. I ordered these in black also. The sizing is spot on accurate, I ordered my normal shoe size. The insole is soft and somewhat cushioned for comfort.

  • Tony Maynard says:

    The foot bed is so cushioned I can walk for hours! Originally found a pair at a Clark's outlet and was so happy
    to find another pair, in another color for $10 less expensive at Amazon.

  • Vera Holden says:

    I like the sandal. It's so comfy and fun looking. I love the embellishment detail. It looks expansive. Highly recommend!

  • Leo Hendrix says:

    This is a beautiful sandal, actually the color is more green than blue. I would call it aquamarine. It ran a bit large for me so I did return it.

  • Lauri Erickson says:

    This is the best sandal overall that I have bought in a long time... pretty and comfortable... looks good with pants or maxi dress. It also fits my narrow feet. I am 5'9" tall and don't love heels and finding a feminine low heel sandal is a challenge. I ordered the black, platinum and luggage. I returned the luggage (with some reluctance) because the color did not match anything in my wardrobe.

  • Wilma Sanford says:

    I was looking for a sandle in turquise and trusted the name of Clarks. These sandles exceeded my expectations. I could walk all day in them, they feel like you are walking on a cloud. They are also very pretty, love the beads. Guess what I ordered another pair today in another color.

  • Cory Cochran says:

    I like the color of the sandal, the decorations on them, the style with back strap and the comfortable padded interior.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.