Infolinks In Text Ads

Elegant Maxi

Wrapper Juniors Strapless Flower Detail

Wrapper Juniors Strapless Flower Detail

I ordered the black with the gold belt. I love the belt. But it is a cream color, not gold. No big deal I like the cream. The black dress material is very pretty. When you look closely it has a gold shimmer to it and is thick enough that you will not need a slip. I'm 5'3", 34 bust, 28 waist, 128 lbs. I ordered size med and it is a little big. Will have to take the dress up a little in the top elastic to keep from sagging to low. Will need to wear with heels as it's a little long for my height. I found that I can fold the waist up some and tuck under the belt to make short enough to wear with flats. The belt is big enough to disguise the extra material underneath and tight enough to keep it up. Very comfortable and nice looking casual dress. Not dressy enough for a formal event. I love this dress just wish I would have ordered a size smaller.

Get your Wrapper Juniors Strapless Flower Detail Now!


Category Article

10 Responses to “Dress”

  • Leonard Cervantes says:

    Love this dress. The belt is perfect and not cheapie looking. The color is gorgeous. I originally ordered the medium and it was too big. I am 5'7 36 c-d and about 140. I reordered a Small and it fit perfect.

  • Leslie Martin says:

    This maxi dress is super cute and I love the flower detail. It can be dressed up or dressed down. The only downside is it's a little long for me, but perfect with heels. The bottom has a hem so it flutters the tail out, so it can be a little restricting. But gorgeous overall.

  • Juana Chang says:

    At the time of purchase, this dress only had two reviews, but I took a chance and purchased the royal blue one anyway. I am SO glad I did! It is true to size and it looks very nice and feminine without being tight. It is very long - floor length, but not dragging. It looks great with some 3-4 inch heels, though. I paired it with a nice black bolero jacket and it was perfect for my tea out with the ladies. Even better, it is less than $20 but doesn't look or feel cheap at all. I am a long time amazon customer and I have never written a review. I was so pleased with this dress I had to share. If you are on the fence, get off and buy this dress!

  • Lester Mayer says:

    This is the best deal ever. I wasn't fond of the belt, but it's worth it since it came with the dress. It's too long for me, but great dress. I'm ordering the blue one as well!

  • Justine Morrison says:

    I REALLY LOVE THE WAY THIS DRESS FITS ON ME. I WOULD RECOMMENDED THIS TO ANYONE. I GAVE IT FIVE STARS.

  • Magdalena Cole says:

    Just buy this dress. You'll be glad you did. Great material for the price. Going to be rocking with some sandles this summer!

  • Molly Camacho says:

    I ordered the black with the gold belt. I love the belt. But it is a cream color, not gold. No big deal I like the cream. The black dress material is very pretty. When you look closely it has a gold shimmer to it and is thick enough that you will not need a slip. I'm 5'3", 34 bust, 28 waist, 128 lbs. I ordered size med and it is a little big. Will have to take the dress up a little in the top elastic to keep from sagging to low. Will need to wear with heels as it's a little long for my height. I found that I can fold the waist up some and tuck under the belt to make short enough to wear with flats. The belt is big enough to disguise the extra material underneath and tight enough to keep it up. Very comfortable and nice looking casual dress. Not dressy enough for a formal event. I love this dress just wish I would have ordered a size smaller.

  • Francisco Pruitt says:

  • Brett Oliver says:

    I'm only 5' and every dress I purchase is way to long for me, even though it is long, it's not too long. I wear a lot of heels (of course due to my height) therefore, with a great wedge this will be the perfect length. And the belt really, really make this dress and you can even wear it with other things. The material feels great against your skin, with the feeling of silky smooth. Be careful of the undergarments that is chosen, it really will make a difference with this dress, but all in all this was a fantastic buy.

  • Herman Lynch says:

    I was excited but a little nervous to get this purchase. I never order clothes for myself online because I find that I have to try everything on 1st. I was a little nervous because it was a Junior dress and sometimes they are snug on my hips, but this dress was true to size, and fitted but not snug. I am tall and the dress is ankle length which is what I was looking for. I like the belt because it defines the waist nicely. Although the description is Gold belt, but mine was just a cream/tan color...no metallic tone...that was a little disappointing. The other minor con is that I feel like the top elastic could be a little more snug. But no deal-breakers and the price made it perfect!!

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.